[Skip to Content]

Placements in the USA

A few companies offer paid work placements in the USA. You pay them to set the placement up, and they will arrange transport and accommodation.

USA Placement is a service for graduates and young professional people who want to work in the US for up to 18 months on the J-1 visa. They will help to put you in contact with a potential employer in the US, negotiate training for you, help with finding accommodation and getting a J-1 visa.

Some organisations offer work placements for people interested in working in the agricultural industry in America. The advantage of these companies is that they sort out visas and placements for you, and provide back up while you are away.

The International Agricultural Exchange organises exchanges between the UK and the USA for people who are interested in farming. Usually applicants come from a farming background or have studied agriculture.

Stablemate arrange agricultural and equestrian placements in the US.