Pay only $150 for One Month in Ghana!
Wednesday 2nd March 2011
Fantastic offer from the Humanity Exchange
The Humanity Exchange is helping you do good. If you register by April 25th to complete a two week or one month program between May 8th & July 9th in Ghana, you only pay the program deposit (150USD). That’s right, pay absolutely no program fee.
This funded program offers an exceptional opportunity to give back to African communities at a minimum cost with maximum support. Volunteer as a teacher, orphanage assistant or public health educator.
Pre-departure support: You will have a staff member available to support you throughout your time preparing to go abroad. In addition, you will be provided with all the resources you need including your Pre-Departure Manual & Culture Matters Workbook. The pre-departure manual includes all information you need regarding your destination, as well as advice on blogging and fundraising.
The Culture Matters Workbook is a self-study course focused on:
- Culture shock
- Issues power and race
- Managing politics, religion, and gender
- Working effectively in a cross-cultural setting
- Preparing to reintegrate as you return home
- Transportation to and from the airport
- Accommodation in hotel
- Three meals provided daily
- Organization placement
- Reference letter and/or compliance with your college or university for course credit (Upon request; 90USD fee applies for students obtaining course credit)
Those with an interest in blogging and social media are particularly encouraged to apply.
Find out more about this offer by visiting the Humanity Exchange website.Tweet