Good Teachers Union
Good Teachers Union, is currently working with Many Private and public Schools to help find qualified English teachers. Good Teachers Union acts as an agent and consultant for teachers that find work through us.
We provide personal services that many schools may overlook such as: Visa help from beginning to end, airport pick up, free hotel upon arrival, escorting you to find an apartment (very helpful to have a Chinese person with you), helping you get a phone, as well as continued support after you arrive and start your new job. All at no cost to you.
Also, in the unlikely event that you don't like your job, or city, we will work with you to move locations to a different school or location. Basically, we serve as a safety net for the entire time you are in China.
About the jobs:
Native English speakers is not required- however you must be exceptionally fluent with minimal accent.
- A TEFL certificate is not required, however, those with TEFL and a bachelor's degree will have more opportunities and get better monthly compensation.
- Six month and twelve month contracts are available.
- These schools have centers in a variety of cities like Beijing, Nanjing, Suzhou, Hefei, Xiamen, Changzhou, Anshan, Shenyang, and Chongqing.
- Ages of children range from 3 to 12 years old.
- Less than 20 students in a class.
- You will have a 5 day work week (i.e. some schools require you to work Saturday and Sunday- making your weekend Monday and Tuesday).
- You will work 30-40 hours a week depending on school and location.
- The schools provide free accommodation or a housing allowance.
- Airfare and completion of contract bonuses are available as well.
. Salary 1200USD -2500USD /monthly
- Native speaker
- Be at least 20 years old.
MATERIALS NEEDED TO APPLY
Send CV/Resume and a recent photo to
You can also visit our website at www.GoodTeachersUnion.org
And connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube via GT Union.