Altitude Snowsport School Case Postale 55 1936-Verbier Switzerland
+41 (0)79 530 5224
Ski instructor and snowboard instructor gap courses in the prestigious resorts of Verbier, Whistler and Tignes to gain your BASI or CSIA instructors license.
Train as a ski or snowboard instructor in Switzerland.
Train as a ski or snowboard instructor in Switzerland, France or Canada
Altitude Futures run official BASI and CSIA ski and snowboard instructor courses in Verbier, Whistler and Tignes.
Their winter and summer gap instructor training courses offer an intensive 9 or 10 weeks of training geared towards developing your personal skiing or snowboarding skills and also training you to become a fully qualified ski or snowboard instructor.
When you book a course with Altitude you benefit from an experienced and established training program run by instructors for instructors.
"The Altitude Futures gap students are the most successful and strongest group I have ever been within 16 years of being a BASI trainer" Andy Lockerbie - BASI Chairman
’,...the best group I have had with regard to them being prepared read for this level 2 course.’ Andy McCann BASI Trainer for 18 years
- 100% satisfied gap students and the highest pass rates in the Alps
- All Gap Students from this season are now working with Altitude Snow Sports School.
- Quality BASI training with a proven track record of achieving 100% satisfaction!
- 210 hours of on snow coaching, 20 hrs classroom work, 70 hours ski school experience.
- Up to 40% off skis, boots and boards and goggles.
- Altitude Ski School creates a caring environment welcoming you as part of the team - you will feel relaxed and at home with the Altitude Instructors.
- Catered Accommodation in world famous resorts of Verbier, Tignes and Whistler.
- Guaranteed Fun Times and lots of Ski Improvement!
- They offer you the opportunity to talk with previous Gap Students!
- All inclusive and no hidden costs!!
- Board with world cup rider Andre Sommer
- French course available in resort
"Brilliant time was had, my boarding really improved!" Claire McTernan - Gap Student 2010, BASI Ski Instructor and Doctor.
What Altitude Futures don’t do:
- Sub Contract out a foreign ski school to train you - All students train with Altitudes Qualified Coaching Team.
- Give you Food Vouchers - You will receive ½ Board Accommodation with Nutritious Food and Fresh Veg!
- Offer accommodation which is 20 minutes drive outside of the Resort -They house all our students in Verbier Chalets.
- Squeeze you all into a small room or a cramped flat.
- Have hidden Costs for extra exams, insurance or uniforms. Altitudes price is fully inclusive.
Altitude Ski and Snowboard School employs top qualified coaches and trainers from Britain, Switzerland, France, Argentina, Canada and Sweden. This depth on knowledge and experience makes Altitude the premier provider of instructor training in the Alps.
Altitude Ski and Snowboard School
Altitude is a young and dynamic ski and snowboard school, set up in 2001 by former British Freestyle Team member, Chris David along with Swiss skier Yves Guyot and sponsored freerider Andre Sommer. Altitude now employs over 75 instructors from different countries including: England, Switzerland, Holland, Sweden, France, Argentina and Germany.
Last season on successful completion of the course, many of Their gap students extended their experience by working as instructors for Altitude Ski & Snowboard School.
Altitude Ski and Snowboard School offers: Ski Lessons - Snowboard Lessons - Performance Coaching - Ski Instructor Courses - Snowboard Instructor Courses - Off-Piste Guiding - Summer Camps