African Conservation Experience
Unit 1 Manor Farm Churchend Lane Charfield Wotton-Under-Edge GL12 8LJ
Wildlife and conservation in southern Africa
African Conservation Experience provide all ages with the opportunity to work alongside experienced zoologists, conservationists, wildlife vets and reserve managers In southern Africa.
Have you ever dreamed of tracking predators and elephants through the bush, hand-rearing a rhino calf or assisting a wildlife vet? Open your eyes to a whole new world and way of looking at the natural environment. We support vital conservation projects in our heritage region of southern Africa and with over 15 years experience we are able to offer every volunteer the benefits of our personal knowledge. Whether on a gap year, career break, retired or as a family, you can be sure you’re making a vital contribution to conservation and travelling with the highest standards of environmental responsibility.
A.C.E provide you with the opportunity to work alongside experienced zoologists, conservationists, wildlife vets and reserve managers. Whether you are working as a research assistant out in the field or caring for animals in a wildlife rehabilitation centre, you will acquire valuable skills and experience to take you forward into your chosen career.
- We are a well-established organisation with over 15 years experience.
- Our responsible travel policy ensures you travel with the highest standards of environmental responsibility.
- All our staff are qualified experts, including zoologists, wildlife biologists, field guides and travel experts.
- Much of our effort goes into matching each volunteer with the project best suited to ensure that the experience is right for you. This high level of personal care is consistent throughout your placement.
- Our flexibility means that you can chose what time of year you go and for how long.
- Your placement fee provides vital funding to all our partner conservation projects, enabling them to do their fantastic work.